Olukai Men's Hamakua
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Hamakua brings the comfort and beauty of Hawai’i to the Green Mountains.
Suede collar accents, smooth and tumbled nubuck leather, and handsewn moccasin stitching adds character to every detail, while an all-weather non-marking outsole keeps you upright and stable whatever the weather.
Bring a touch of the tropics to the Green Mountains with the Hamakua shoe by Olukai. Named after the mountainous region on the Hawai’i big island, the Hamakua features all the strength and beauty of a sky-scraping peak, handsewn moccasin stitching and suede collar accents catch the eye, while a soft moisture wicking microfiber lining and a soft microfiber footbed covering cradle the sole. Traction pods on the outsole work to keep you upright, while a removable polyurethane gel insert add extra comfort to every step. Best of all, a portion of proceeds benefit the Ama OluKai Foundation in preserving the culture of Hawai’i, so you can look great and support the Aloha State all at once.
- Wide-ankle opening and roomy toe box, handsewn moccasin stitching, embossed logos
- High-character, heavily waxed, smooth and tumbled nubuck leather with suede collar accents, and soft moisture wicking microfiber lining
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert, and a soft microfiber footbed cover
- Removable and washable
- All-weather non-marking rubber outsole, wrapped with premium full grain leather, and traction pods for flexibility and traction
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.