LaCrosse Women's Alphaburly Pro Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 1600G
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Looking for a new pair of LaCrosse Women's Alphaburly Pro boots?
Make the outdoors your home with the Alphaburly Pro boot. This high-traction hunting boot is constructed of scent-free rubber and designed to withstand temperatures as low as -70°F, great for arctic-level snows. Plus, its active fit moves with your body while on the move, offering extra security and reliability.
Fit effortlessly into the wild with the Alphaburly Pro boot. This quick drying, moisture wicking boot is made to be comfortable down to -70°F, able to withstand the harshest of nature's winter conditions. A neoprene gusset slips easily over the calf and keeps out snow, while a Burly Pro outsole offers a unique tread pattern that lets you move fast over demanding and slippery terrain. While this boot is hard on the elements, it's easy on your feet: a removable EVA footbed, nylon shank, and a comfort liner provide ultimate comfort for long days on the hunt. Speaking of the hunt, these boots have scent-free rubber as well as a Mossy Oak Break-Up Country coloration that features larger textures that blend into nearly any greenery, so you're sure to keep game at bay.
- 1600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camo Pattern
- Traction Best for Mud and Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- Comfort level: -70 to 30°F
- Alpha Construction
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Active Fit: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole: Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.