LaCrosse Women's Alphaburly Pro Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 1600G
Fit effortlessly into the wild with the Alphaburly Pro boot. This quick drying, moisture wicking boot is made to be comfortable down to -70°F, able to withstand the harshest of nature's winter conditions. A neoprene gusset slips easily over the calf and keeps out snow, while a Burly Pro outsole offers a unique tread pattern that lets you move fast over demanding and slippery terrain. While this boot is hard on the elements, it's easy on your feet: a removable EVA footbed, nylon shank, and a comfort liner provide ultimate comfort for long days on the hunt. Speaking of the hunt, these boots have scent-free rubber as well as a Mossy Oak Break-Up Country coloration that features larger textures that blend into nearly any greenery, so you're sure to keep game at bay.
- 1600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camo Pattern
- Traction Best for Mud and Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- Comfort level: -70 to 30°F
- Alpha Construction
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Active Fit: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole: Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.