KEEN Women's Targhee III Waterproof
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The KEEN Targhee III is crafted with environmentally-preferred leather.
Waterproof hiking shoes are an essential in Vermont’s wet conditions. Don’t let a little dampness stop you from making it to the summit–pull on a pair of KEEN Targhee III shoes for waterproof protection from the elements. Comfy, durable, and ready for any adventure, this pair is sure to become your favorite hiking shoe.
The sun’s out, the birds are chirping, and the snow in your yard is finally starting to melt into slush. These first signs of spring have you itching to get outside to make up for lost time. Before you head out for your first hike of the season, pull on a pair of Targhee III hiking shoes from KEEN. This waterproof pair will keep your feet nice and dry on your puddle-filled ascent up Pisgah, plus multi-directional lugs provide plenty of traction on slippery surfaces. Don’t worry about damp weather wrecking your shoes–these hikers feature a leather mud shield for durability. The Targhee III is crafted with environmentally-preferred leather, so you can feel good about making it your hiking shoe of choice.
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor control*
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery