KEEN Utility Women's Atlanta Cool ESD - Steel Toe
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
It's getting hot up here in the Green Mountains. Luckily, you have your breathable, mesh-lined Women's Atlanta Cool ESD with Steel Toe to keep cool in. These steel toe and electro static dissipative boots meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards for ultimate safety on the job.
Just because Vermont's getting humid doesn't mean you get to take off work. Slip into the Women's Atlanta Cool ESD with Steel Toe and enjoy working hard without sweating through your boot. This work shoe is built to protect you-a steel toe and electro static dissipative technology work together, making this shoe easily meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards. It fits fantastically thanks to the secure fit lace capture system, so you don't have to worry about it slipping off. Plus, mesh liner offers breathability on those hot summer workdays. The Atlanta is also designed with a women's specific last for better comfort and fit-because ladies can do it too!
- Contoured heel lock
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Women's specific last for better comfort and fit