KEEN Utility Men's Warren ESD (Steel Toe)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Men's Warren ESD Steel Toe boot makes worrying about slipping two-by-fours and dropped hammers a thing of the past. With its left and right asymmetrical steel toe and Keen.Protect toe-wrapping outsole, you have ultimate protection from workplace hazards. Plus, its ESD technology makes this a safe shoe when electro static build up is concerned.
Every construction worker knows the pain of a heavy metal tool dropping on their foot. Protect yourself from bruised or broken toes with the Men's Warren ESD Steel Toe boot. Thanks to Keen technology, you have double the protection of a normal steel toe boot-yes, you have the left and right asymmetrical safety toe you need, as well as a bonus layer of safety in the Keen.Protect toe-wrapping rubber outsole. These shoes also meet ASTM non-slip standards and have a 90 degree heel, ensuring stability on sawdusted floors and swaying ladders. And don't worry about picking up a bit of overtime-with a TPU stability shank, cushioned footbed, and padded collar, these shoes boast a comfortable fit through the work day.
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 90 degree heel
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96
- Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards
- TPU stability shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper