KEEN Utility Men's LA Conner AT ESD Safety Shoes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
KEEN Utility safety shoes are ready for the job - any job.
The Keen® Utility Men's LA Conner AT ESD Work Shoes have the perfect combination of durable protection, underfoot comfort & support, and casual style so you are able to wear them to work and after hours. Say safe, stay comfortable, and stay looking your best.
- Style number: 1017824.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Aluminium toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD safety standards.
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining moves moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for long-lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz