HOKA Men's Gaviota 2 - Lead/Anthracite
If you need a support shoe, you need to check out the Gaviota from HOKA.
The Gaviota from HOKA is a support shoe that is built for running. The arch-lock wings offer midfoot support and stability. If you need a support shoe that doesn't compromise cushion and comfort, you need to try this shoe.
- Lightweight, open-engineered mesh uppers optimize comfort and breathability
- Arch-lock wings offer midfoot stability and support
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliners offer a comfortable step-in and a precise fit
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker profile keeps your forefoot on the ground for a slightly longer period to enhance stability and provide a smooth toe-off
- J-Frame™ design uses rubberized foam for support, rebound and durability
- Moderate heel bevels provide a smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement increases durability of the outsoles