Darn Tough Vermont Women's Gatewood Boot Full Cushion
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Long hikes, steep elevations, and rough terrain–there’s no doubt that you’re tough enough to handle whatever nature throws at you. You need a sock that can do the same! Darn Tough’s Gatewood Boot socks are comfortable, durable, and, well, pretty darn tough. Wear them under your hiking boots for another long trek, or slip ‘em on to stay warm this winter.
You love finishing off a long day on the trails with a cozy chill sesh by the fire...and the next day, you do it all over again. Take that cozy feeling with you on and off the trail with the Gatewood Boot full cushion sock. This pair features a full cushion for top-notch support and tons of warmth. Merino wool traps heat when you need it, and lets it go when you need to cool down. A boot height sits at mid-calf for extra coverage when you’re rocking your hiking boots. These socks are built durable for the trails, but they’re so comfy, you’ll want to wear them with everything from boots to slippers this winter.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 67% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex