Carhartt Men's Rain Defender® Paxton Heavyweight Hooded Zip Mock Sweatshirt - Black
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
When you have to work out in the uncertain Vermont Weather and need some extra protection from the uncertain elements you need to have this hoodie!! Keeping you dry and warm from the first wear!!
It's your day off, and a bit of rain isn't going to stop you from fishing Lake Bomoseen. Hike up the hood on your Men's Rain Defender® Paxton Heavyweight Hooded Zip Mock Sweatshirt and get casting, no problem. Water beads up and rolls right off the water-repellent finish, and the stretchable cuffs and waistband keeps rain from sneaking in the edges. You'll feel dry and cozy in this long-lasting, rugged sweatshirt, and you'll look great too-the roomy original fit provides a casual silhouette and unique colors like Carbon Heather and New Navy give a stylish touch to the classic hoodie look. The Bomoseen fish are waiting, so get on your Paxton and start angling.
- 13-ounce, 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- Loose Fit (formerly known as Original Fit) - Loose and Original labeling is a change in name only, sizing/fit does not differ. Stock may vary in labeling.
- Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Attached, jersey-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Mock neck collar with 8-inch antique-finish brass zipper
- Front hand-warmer pocket has hidden security pocket inside
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams