Carhartt Men's Shoreline Jacket - Navy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
For the worst storms, you need a Carhartt Shoreline jacket.
You’re always prepared when you go on overnight hikes, and while a morning rain might ruin someone’s day, it won’t ruin yours — you’re staying dry in the Carhartt Shoreline Jacket. The Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable membrane will keep rain out and lets body heat escape, keeping you dry and comfortable for the rest of your hike. The Carhartt Storm Defender Shoreline jacket will keep you dry when it need it most.
The Vermont section of the Appalachian Trail is no joke, and only gets more challenging when it decides to rain. Luckily, you’re well-prepared for everything—with the Shoreline Jacket, you’ll keep dry and comfortable from the base of Stratton to the summit of Glastenbury. The detachable, visored hood and waterproof seams will keep you protected from the rain, while the Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable membrane lets body heat escape for true comfort. Tuck your map in the waterproof left chest pocket to keep on trail, and enjoy the angled storm cuffs that keep your hands protected from the elements without excessive bulk. Enjoy your hike in comfort no matter what Mother Nature throws at you with the Shoreline Jacket.
- Heavy-hauling, 7.3-ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps water out and lets body heat escape
- Fully taped waterproof seams throughout to ensure you stay dry, including the left-chest map pocket
- Snap-on, detachable visored hood with adjustable draw-cord give you options for a wet or dry day
- Inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs keep the elements out while angled cuffs won't interfere with your work