Bogs Men's Foundation Leather Mid Comp Toe
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Stay on your feet all day with these men's work boots.
Your job varies daily. Sometimes you’re in the warehouse, other times you’re outside helping the load trucks. You need a work boot that can handle any conditions you throw at it while being comfortable, supportive, and up to slip and chemical resistance ASTM Standards. The Foundation Leather Mid Comp Toe from Bogs is designed for both hard work and comfort.
You are on your feet from the moment you wake up to the time you go to bed because you don’t stop until the job is done. Why settle for a work boot that doesn’t work as hard as you do? The Bogs Foundation Leather Mid Comp Toe combines the safety standards of a traditional work boot with the comfort of your favorite hiker. Asymetric composite toes that are individually built for each size and rebound cushioning that returns energy to your foot provide superior custom comfort which means you are ready to tackle anything from walking the warehouse to being out on the job site without tired, achy feet. These boots are 100% waterproof and feature BioGrip outsoles that combine ASTM standard slip and chemical resistance in one convenient shoe. And no matter how hard you work, the DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors that come with other work boots. The seamless, reinforced design ensures long-lasting durability.
- 100% waterproof
- Rebound cushioning bounces back to return energy to your foot
- Seamless heel outsole construction for enhanced durability
- BioGrip outsole combines ASTM standard slip and chemical resistance
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Flex Width insole adapts to foot width
- Reinforced heel/toe for improved durability
- Asymetric composite toes that are custom built for each size and meet ASTM standards