Bogs Men's Bozeman Tall
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Bozeman Tall boot is your best friend on a beyond-cold job site.
This boot features incredible shock absorption and slip resistance, designed to keep you comfortable on your feet when your 9-5 becomes a 9-9. An EVA footbed ensures lasting comfort, while a comfort rating down to -72F ensures you’ll be warm this winter, whatever mother nature decides to come your way.
This winter, you mean business. No more cold toes that need thawing out by the fire—this year, you’re going with the Bozeman Tall winter boot from Bogs. These 12-inch boots are 100% waterproof and use EveryDry and Max-Wick technologies to evaporate sweat before you can even feel it—or smell it. Bogs Stabilizer offers a natural fit and much-needed arch support, while Rebound shock absorption makes long work days feel like you’re walking on air. BioGrip chemical and slip resistance is your best friend on that cold job site. We know “Vermont cold” is colder than your average cold, but don’t you worry: the Bozeman Tall is comfort rated to -72F, meaning you’ll stay warm whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at you.
- Height: 12”, Circumference: 13”
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in the outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Footbed features dual density EVA and DuraFresh for optimal comfort
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and arch support
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C
- Shock absorbing cushion