Bogs Men's Bedrock Mid Comp Toe
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Who says men's work boots can't be comfortable?
You may spend long hours on your feet in all types of weather, but the Bogs Bedrock Mid Comp Toe work boot will have you setting a higher standard for on-the-job comfort. These durable mids offer safety, stability, and tons of support.
When you’re on the market for a new work boot, safety is a priority–but that doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice comfort. This pair of composite-toe mids from Bogs work overtime so that you can crush another day on the job. A Rebound midsole cushions your feet so they don’t get worn out in the middle of a task, while a Biogrip outsole provides the highest standard of chemical and slip-resistance. These mids are ready for all work conditions, thanks to 100% waterproof materials. After a long day on-site, DuraFresh technology ensures that this pair doesn’t stink up the whole house. Seamless heel-outsole construction means these boots will hold up shift after shift.
- 100% Waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides lasting comfort
- Seamless heel outsole construction for enhanced durability
- BioGrip outsole combines ASTM standard slip and chemical resistance
- DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight odors
- Bogs Max-Wick™ and EverDry move sweat away to keep your foot dry
- Flex Width insole adapts to foot width
- Asymmetric composite toes that are custom built for each size and to meet ASTM standards
- Rebound footbed with stabilization plate for stability and support