Bogs Men's Classic Ultra High
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
These classic men's work boots are ready for anything.
Work might be messy, but these boots don’t mess around. Designed for the rigor of heavy labor and harsh weather, these boots guarantee your protection and comfort. Easy pull-on handles make the Classic Ultra High boot easy to slip on and off as needed while the non-slip outsole keeps you stable all day.
Farm work can be hazardous–whether you’re in the barn, carrying a heavy load on slippery cement, or outside operating heavy machinery. You need a pair of boots that are designed to keep you safe and secure through a long day of work. The Classic Ultra High boot gives you the protection you need to get the job done and the comfort to avoid feeling sore and worn out when the day is over. The high-rise 15” boot will protect your calves from splashes. Waterproof insulation and a super protected exterior makes this boot comfort rated for -40°F so your feet feel toasty even when you’re working during those chilly early mornings.
- 100% Waterproof
- Height: 15”
- Circumference at calf 17"
- Average weight 6.08 lbs per pair
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™
- Easy-on pull handles
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors
- Available in sizes 4-16
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed