Lacrosse Men's Alphaburly Pro 1000
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
These men's hunting boots are built for the deep cold.
Vermont weather can be brutal. Made to withstand temperatures as low as -60°F, the Alphaburly Pro 1000g is a durable and comfortable hunting boot that will keep your feet warm so you can stay comfortable when you're out tracking game in the snowy Vermont woods. The active fit will keep your foot in place while on the move, yet is easy to remove at the end of your hunt.
Living in Vermont, you know there are a few more than 4 seasons. The Alphaburly Pro Side Zip boot can handle the two of the roughest. Whether you are shoveling snow or you're out in the woods fixing the maple sap lines, these boots handle temperatures as low as -60°F, so your toes are sure to stay warm from the start of your day to the end of it. Ideal for hunting season, the scent-free rubber, neoprene construction and Realtree Xtra camo pattern will keep you virtually unseen by your prey. The full rubber gusset makes it easy for the boot to slide on and off. The fit grips your heel and ankle to preventing chaffing, keeping you in the woods longer. This boot also transitions well into Vermont's Mud season with a solid tread pattern that gives you traction in demanding terrain.
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Mossy Oak, Break-Up Country Camo Pattern
- Traction Best for Mud, Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- Comfort level: -60 to 30°F
- Alpha Construction
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking
- Active Fit: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with, Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole: Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding, terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.