E-Commerce Assistant - Williston, VT
Position: E-Commerce Assistant
Location: Williston, VT
The E-Commerce Assistant will play a key role in enhancing and maintaining the Lenny’s Shoe & Apparel web store. The focus in this role will be inputting product data & uploading products to our online store, as well as maintaining accurate product pricing, descriptions, images, etc. We need someone who is web savvy, highly organized, motivated, efficient, accurate, and proficient in data entry. The role of E-Commerce Assistant will work closely with the E-Commerce Specialist and Marketing Director. With this position comes ample opportunity for growth for an eager and motivated individual.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Uploading new products to our Shopify Web Store
- Maintaining accurate product pricing
- Curating and downloading product images
- Image asset management
- Assisting the marketing team with other website related tasks including creating email blasts, writing blog content and product descriptions
- Social media marketing opportunities on Facebook and Instagram
- Digital marketing opportunities including Google and FB ad creation
- Online reputation management utilizing Google My Business/Yelp/Bing/Apple Maps to enhance profile, hours, reviews, posts, and ads etc.
- Customer service relating to online orders, social media inquiries, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Data input accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with E-Commerce Platforms (in particular, Shopify)
- Focus and motivation to work independently
- Willingness to follow directions and collaborate with a team
Lenny’s Shoe & Apparel is Vermont’s favorite locally owned retailer of top brand footwear, clothing and accessories. We have five brick and mortar stores throughout Vermont and Northern New York plus our online store LennyShoe.com. Lenny's offers an outstanding benefits package including health insurance, 401K with company match and generous employee discount. Our fun and fast-paced work environment provides ample opportunity for career growth for the eager and motivated individual.
To apply, please send your resume, a brief cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org