Fit effortlessly into the wild with the AeroHead boot. After 4 years of development and over 4,000 miles of on-the-road testing, this boot is constructed of Brush Tuff, a unique spandex/Lycra combination layered over neoprene for extra durability in the field. Waterproof and moisture wicking, your feet are sure to stay dry, warm, and comfortable down to -20°F no matter what sweat, rain, or snow may come. And forget about your old loose boots always filling with pine needles or snow-a neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and fits snugly around the leg without being too tight or loose. This boot hugs your foot thanks to a comfort liner, EVA footbed, and neoprene insulation that work together for incredible warmth and comfort.
- Armor Weld
- Brush Tuff: A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Comfort Liner: Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Extra versatile, the Realtree Xtra, Green pattern blends with nearly any green habitat.
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- -20 to 60°F comfort zone
- 3.5mm Neoprene Insulation
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Integrated Polypropylene Board Shank