Duck season is here, and you have plans to go out hunting with your buddies. You know you’ll be wading through cold streams and mud, so you make sure to wear your Classic High Bogs. These insulated boots keep your feet toasty warm as you wait for ducks, and feature Aegis odor protection so they don’t get too smelly when your feet begin to sweat walking through the marsh. With the mossy oak pattern, you’ll blend into your surroundings so you won’t be seen by the skittish ducks. The 14” height will ensure that nothing gets in the top of your boot, so surprisingly deep puddles are no problem.
- 100% Waterproof, Height: 14"
- Circumference: 16"
- Weight: 4 lbs per pair
- Comfort rated -40 degrees
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Classic mossy oak patterned overlay
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole with scent elimination
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™
- Available in sizes 7-18, 100% satisfaction guaranteed