You need a boot that will tread through muck and dirt with ease so you can be light on your feet during your next hunting trip. The Blaze 1000 boot is designed to keep you comfortable and stable on treacherous terrains. It provides lightweight, yet powerful insulation and odor-combating technology so your feet can stay warm without excess sweat creating a bad smell. Bogs Max-Wick™ wicks away sweat and moisture to keep you dry no matter how many swampy puddles you wade through. When you’re surrounded by mud, as Vermonters so often are, you want to make sure you’re wearing shoes that will keep you upright. The Blaze 1000 boot’s thick, rugged sole will keep you moving forward, safely.
- 100% Waterproof, Height: 15"
- Circumference 18"
- Comfort rated from temperate to -65°F/-54C
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Classic Mossy Oak™ or Realtree AP™ rubber overlay 3mm Bogs Neo-Tech™ +1000 grams of Thinsulate insulation Scent Combat bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Bogs Max-Wick™ moves sweat away and keeps feet dry
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning deep lug outsole